Life is better at the lake! A short 2 hour drive from the most powerful city in the world, Washington, DC, enjoy luxury at its finest in this exceptional home at Lake Anna. Situated in one of the most exclusive coves at Lake Anna, surrounded by quiet waters and privacy, this contemporary home is a designers delight. No expense was spared in the large gourmet kitchen, equipped with a built-in Miele cappuccino machine, commercial size Viking gas range, oven and dishwasher. The main level welcomes a contemporary living room with a expansive view of the lake. The formal dining room supports wall length French doors that open up and provide a menu for the senses. A beautiful view of the gardens and flowering plants with the sound of a gentle breeze blowing through the trees is what awaits you as you surround yourself in the beauty of this setting. Romantic paradise for all to enjoy! From the warm and inviting kitchen, walk through beautifully designed French doors to an expansive deck overlooking your own private sandy beach. A party is waiting to happen on the lower level which walks out to a built in outdoor kitchen. Shoot billiards or just sit and enjoy the ambiance of lake living around a built in log fireplace. Downstairs hosts a fully equipped designer kitchen and massive theater room with a 144 inch screen. Comfy theater reclining seats allows for private viewing of your favorite TV show or movie. Head up to the fourth floor and escape to the lounge where you can enjoy a game of cards or set up your trains/planes and automobiles or other hobbies. Have your guests choose one of the 6 unique, expansive master bedrooms suites, each with their own full bathroom for the ultimate comfort and privacy and breathtaking views of the lake. Enjoy the luxury of privacy for your aupair/in-laws in their own private apartment, adjacent to the house, With over 1,100 ft. of water frontage on the Public Side of Lake Anna, the lake views are dynamic and the fun is endless! The private sandy beach is just steps from the house and offers the opportunity to relax at the shore. The gradual slope into the warm water of the lake is perfect for children, young and old, to play blissfully in the calm waters. Is boating your dream? Launch from the two slip/lift enclosed boat house. A spiral staircase in the boat house leads to a large area to store your beach and water toys. We are never too old for toys! Jet ski lifts, four docks for unlimited boat parking enhances the fun times. This lake front retreat even has ramp parking for your airplane! Cast your finishing line off the boat house for some of the best cat fish or striper bass fishing on the lake. Make your dreams a reality and create memories for family and friends in this lake house paradise. Come home to where the sophistication of today meets the calm and stress-free life of yesterday!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
7 Full/4 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
11,000 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Louisa County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Balcony, Breezeway, Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Panoramic, Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Kennel, Playground, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS