Oh how you will enjoy the beautiful wide lake views from almost every room in this home! You will have such great times making memories playing in this spacious yard and at the fabulous boat house at the waterfront. Bring friends and family to fill the four bedrooms and gather on the expansive deck. This home is nicely located on the Private Side of Lake Anna with Westerly views. Home has been freshly painted and new stainless steel appliances have just been installed. HVAC units updated in the last year. Roff only about 5 years old. Be sure to look at the wonderful three car garage with an upstairs that could be a workshop or transformed into a "She Shed", "Man Cave" or "Teen Hangout". Make sure to check out this fun lake house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Louisa County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Satellite Dish, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Lake, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)