Premium Lake Anna Waterfront Home! Rare opportunity to own this waterfront home that is located on the private side of the lake BUT has access to the public side by using the community common area; THAT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! Escape and slip into your very own quiet and protected waterfront escape on the peaceful shores of Lake Anna. This oasis offers 350 ft of shoreline, and a unique combination of both serene privacy and gorgeous views. Renovated and expanded in 2002, this meticulously maintained home boasts over 3,800+ Sqft and has 4 BDRMS, 4 BTHS. Family room with wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling and skylights that provide for an abundance of natural light. First floor master ensuite that overlooks the water and has sliding doors to the enclosed porch. Finished walkout basement with gas fireplace and bar area is perfect for family gatherings and entertaining! Covered boathouse with electric lift and storage area and an additional pier with sun deck so you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets on Lake Anna. Wrap around deck, extensive hardscaping, 3-car detached garage, shed and cul-de-sac location. The only piece missing is you! This home is a true gem and a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,746 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Both Waters Estates
Louisa County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Loft, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Workshop, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Out Building, Landscaped, Trees, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rip-Rapped, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Pier/Dock, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)